The school was founded in the year 1871. The School has 24 classrooms including three as computer Lessons by the L.G.E.A. and another one is used as a conference room, currently the school have 13 classrooms. There are administrative office, Depot office and a store.
The encouragement of moral physical and intellectual development of all pupils in this school To improve the quality of teaching and learning so as to increase basic literacy ,numeracy and life skills of every pupils.
Subject Offered English Language, Social Studies, Library, basic Math, Yoruba, Home Economics, Basic Science, Computer STD, Agric. Science, Cultural & Craft/Art, IRS/CRS, Hand Writing, Physical & Health Edu. Civics Edu.
Club & Societies
Red Cross Boys brigade Scouting Sheriff Guard Lit. Debate 1es Science Club Cultural & Creative Art