Apply before 14.04.2019
For the first time ever, Visa is pleased to present the first-ever Visa Everywhere Initiative: Women’s Global Edition. Visa Everywhere Initiative is a global innovation program that tasks start-ups to solve payment challenges of tomorrow, further enhance their own product propositions and provide visionary solutions for Visa’s vast network of partners.
- Challenge 1 – Fintech: Leveraging your company’s unique capabilities, how could your solution help transform consumer payments and/or commercial experiences locally, regionally, or globally?
- Challenge 2 – Social Impact How can women entrepreneurs around the world drive social impact by supporting sustainable and equitable livelihoods and strengthening local / regional economies?
Two challenges. Twelve finalists. Celebrating women entrepreneurs and their innovative ideas, solutions, and organizations.
- Finalists will be invited to Paris, France in early June 2019, to pitch their solutions live in front of Visa leaders and clients. Visa will select 1 finalist per region to travel to Paris for the opportunity to pitch their solution live at the Finals Event and attend the opening match of the FIFA Women’s World Cup™.
- To reward the most impactful solutions, Visa will provide $100,000 USD to each challenge winner!
- When evaluating submissions for VEI, they look for startups that have ideas relevant to Visa’s business, a product in market, traction with early customers, and early funding from external investors
For Challenge 1:
- Your solution could apply to financial institutions, online-only banks and lenders, merchants, marketplaces, digital wallets, data analytics, loyalty programs, payment solutions or payment infrastructure
For Challenge 2:
- Visa is looking for women entrepreneurs focused on social impact outcomes across micro and small business development, environmental and social responsibility, and community engagement.
- Women-founded/ co-founded organizations (2 to 50 employees) with a mission (or project) that resonates with Visa’s Social Impact charter
- Organization should have traction in market – live product / service, clients, sales revenue, etc.
- Note: Social Impact Challenge applicants do *not* have to be a Fintech or tech-based startup
CLICK HERE TO APPLY