Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September 2018.
Our Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process.
Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission for any one of the following eligible Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate programmes:
• Business Management in Sport MSc
• Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
• Business of Motorsport MA
• Creative Enterprise MSc
• Global Banking and Finance MSc
• Global Finance and Investment MSc
• Global MBA
• Intercultural Communication MA
The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
The closing date for this scholarship is midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31st July 2018 and is for study starting in September 2018.
Minimum entry requirement
• An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
• Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
To apply, please complete the scholarship application web form.
The maximum 500 word statement should cover the following points:
• Why you should be awarded the scholarship.
• Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study.
• How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies.
• How a Leicester Castle Business School programme would benefit you in the future