Applications are open for the Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Digital Programme 2019. FATE Foundation in partnership with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” scheduled for April 29 – May 23, 2019.
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
• Business Model Canvas
• Business Plan Development
• Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
• Marketing and Pricing Strategies
• People Management
• Raising Financing
• Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
• Business Pitching
• Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
• Additional Post Programme Benefits:
o Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
o One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
o One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
o Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
• Entrepreneurs must be graduates with startups that have already launched;
• Be computer literate;
• Aged 18-35 years and have access to a digitally enabled device;
• You will also be required to upload relevant documents as indicated.
• Stage 1: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
o Passport Photograph
o School Certificate or Statement of Result
o Birth Certificate
o CAC Certificate
• Stage 2: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
For more information, visit Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Digital Programme.