Apply before 31.08.2018
Coventry University Sports Scholarships for UK, EU and International Students in UK
This is a Full-time Scholarships for 2018 Entry. UK, EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
This scheme offers you a support network enabling you to balance the demands of performance sport and academic study, helping you to achieve the highest level of success in both areas.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
This scholarship is available undergraduate as well as postgraduate students to study Sports. Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship is to be taken in UK
UK, EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- In 2018/19 there will be 40-50 new Sports Scholarships available and they will be awarded competitively at either of two levels of support: £1,500 or £3,000 per year depending on your level of performance.
- Level 1: this is for students at High County or National level, and consists of a total of £1500: £750 in cash and £750 towards support services.
- Level 2: for students at High National or International level we offer a total of £3000: £1500 in cash and £1500 towards support services.
- Each Scholarship consists of 50% direct financial support to fund training and competition/travelling expenses (other expenses may be considered on merit), and 50% in non-financial support in the form of a tailored programme of support services such as strength and conditioning, physiotherapy and sports nutrition.
Coventry University Sports Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: To be considered for one of these scholarships you must be competing in a sport which is recognised by Sport England, but you may be an undergraduate or a postgraduate, from the UK, the EU or overseas, and studying in any year of your course.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Coventry University Sports Scholarships
Please complete and email your application form to funding support-at-coventry.ac.uk before the application deadline of 31 August 2018.