Developed by: NDG
NDG Introduction to Linux is a 2-course series for aspiring Linux system administrators. Develop proficiency in performing maintenance tasks on the command line, installing and configuring a computer running Linux, and configuring basic networking, using virtual machines running Linux.
• Introduction to Linux I, 70 hours, prepares you for certification Exam 101 and covers: system architecture, Linux installation and package management, GNU and UNIX commands, devices, Linux file systems, and file system hierarchy standards.
• Introduction to Linux II, 70 hours, prepares you for certification Exam 102 and covers: shells, scripting and data management, interfaces and desktops, administrative tasks, essential system services, networking fundamentals, and security.
• Develop a working knowledge of the Linux command line.
• Study with an instructor in the classroom or at your own pace. Access expert content online anytime.
• Get immediate feedback on your knowledge through built-in quizzes and tests.
• Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
NDG Introduction to Linux prepares you for careers in cloud computing, cyber security, information systems, networking, programming, software development, big data, and more.
70 hours, 3 hrs/day, 3 days/week (6 weeks)
39, Ladipo Labinjo Crescent,
Off Akinsemoyin Street,
Off Bode Thomas,
Lagos – Nigeria.
+(234) 1 290 4368, +(234) 812 714 5925