Developed by: NDG
NDG Linux Essentials is designed for learners who are beginning to build Linux knowledge for a career in IT. You can take the course online, at your own pace, for free. Or, to take the course from an instructor, go to find an academy. (Many of the concepts in this course are covered at a more demanding pace in NDG Introduction to Linux.)
• Learn basic open source concepts.
• Understand how Linux is used and the basics of the command line.
• Apply skills using Linux virtual machine with step-by-step and hands-on lab activities.
• Build foundational knowledge for progressively mastering Linux commands.
• Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
The expansion of open source is redefining IT job roles by requiring Linux skills. Knowledge of Linux is an important differentiator for business and IT professionals interested in big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, information systems, networking, programming, software development, and more. Learn why Linux skills are in demand from this infographic.
36 hours, 3 hrs/day, 3 days/week (4 weeks)
39, Ladipo Labinjo Crescent,
Off Akinsemoyin Street,
Off Bode Thomas,
Lagos – Nigeria.
+(234) 1 290 4368, +(234) 812 714 5925