The AMP is for executive directors and members of executive management teams of large organizations. Participants in the AMP typically are in positions in which it no longer suffices to be highly performing specialists; they now have to take responsibility for integrating the work of their departments with that of other departments.
The case study method is a major learning tool used in the programme. Role-play and simulation games are used to help the participants revolutionize their thinking and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance the growth of their organizations.
Participants will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme is a fine blend of executives from various sectors of industry. This networking opportunity enriches the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is focused on refining key management and leadership skills required to run large organizations.
This programme is designed to help experienced senior managers refine their management and leadership skills needed for continued career advancement. The programme prepares senior executives for the c-suite.
Participants are expected to bring in real-life challenges faced by their organizations and at the end of every module submit presentations on strategies to adopt and eventual projected solutions. We also maintain contact afterwards for implementation.
• Expand and broaden your view of business, leveraging on learning and interaction from a diverse mix of professional peers.
• Engage in practical sessions with successful Nigerian and international CEOs operating in different industries.
• Get exposed to international best practices and an enlarged international network comprising influencers of several nationalities.
• Get an integrated view of a business as a whole in relation to its main markets in the local and international economies.
• Learn realistic and time-honored methods of coping with the ambiguity and uncertainty in today’s business world.
• Directors and members of Executive management teams will be well equipped to become the next CEO of their organizations.
The AMP is for:
• General managers, executive directors of companies.
• Direct reports to CEOs of companies with more than one billion annual turnover.
• Direct reports to direct reports to CEOs (that is, second level reports with large portfolios) of companies with more than N30 billion turnover.
• Make a request to [email protected]
• Completed application form should be sent electronically
• All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission
• The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as you have been given admission.
This programme is structured in a Modular format and is delivered within 5 months of one intensive week per month.
The stipulated dates are as follows:
May 7 – August 10,
Module 1 Driving Strategy and Innovation May 7 – 11, 2018
Module 2 Authentic Leadership and People Management June 4 – 8, 2018
Module 3 Business Perspective July 2 – 6, 2018
Module 4 Driving Corporate Performance August 6 – 10, 2018
Time: 8:30am – 5:00 daily
This module will entail our participants take classes with AMP participants from other countries at IESE, Barcelona, Spain. This module also includes networking, company tours and business fora.
This international module costs $6,500 and it covers:
• Tuition fee
• Local Transportation
• Visa fee
Programme fee is N5,520,000 (Five Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira). An initial deposit of 70% of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
For further enquiries, please send an email to [email protected] or call Arinze Maduekwe on 07080070552 or Ben Eliezer on 08086726686 or Efosa Ajorgbor on 07019900758 or Vivian Akere on 07086095194