The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
• Increase your self confidence and personal motivation.
• Learn how to capture the customer’s needs and design for them.
• Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
• Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more.
• Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Start a business that applies your networking and technology skills to the needs in your local community or connects to a global need.
15 hours, 2 hrs/day, 2 days/week (4 weeks)
39, Ladipo Labinjo Crescent,
Off Akinsemoyin Street,
Off Bode Thomas,
Lagos – Nigeria.
+(234) 1 290 4368, +(234) 812 714 5925